FIELD DAY & SILENT AUCTION! A great family-friendly event that has activities all day for children of all ages! It's open to the community – both HISCFA members and non-members!
(details below are subject to change)
- Children's Games: Start at 1:00; registration begins at noon (supervisors for each age group; ages 4-12)
- Silent Auction: Bidding all day; closes at 4:30
- Cake Walk
- Closest to the Pin Golfing
- Variety of Vendors for Shopping (vendor application)
- Food & Beverage: Grilled Hot Dogs & Brats, Pulled Pork, Ice Cream, Wine Coolers & Beer.
- Raffle: Tickets Sold All Day
- Raffle Prizes: 1st/$750 Cash | 2nd/$300 Cash | 3rd/TBD
THE DELTA NEWS: Attention active HISCFA members - stop by the pavilion to pick up your copy of the 2022 edition of The Delta News!
VOLUNTEERS: Adults or young adults are always needed for leading a team of children or managing one of the games. If you'd like to volunteer, please contact us! No matter how much time you can spare, it will make a difference!
VENDORS: (click here for the application)
You're invited to display and sell your goods and services at a high-traffic area next to the pavilion on Browne's Field. For a nominal fee or barter, you can reach loads of Islanders and their guests as they enjoy lunch, bid on the silent auction, or enjoy the children's field games and other activities.